GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Digital Technology Intern
40,000 INR for Bachelors students, 45,000 INR for Master’s students and 50,000 INR for PhD Student’s.
Important : The salary/stipend (if stated ) here is an estimation and has been collected from various sources such as Glassdoor, Ambitionbox, Quora etc. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the stated amount.
Bengaluru or Hyderabad
6 months (Jan 8th 2024 till 19th July 2024)
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
• Education in computer science engineering subjects
• Minimum cumulative or in-major 6.5 GPA.
• Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
• Graduating in 2024 and available to pursue internship from Jan 8th 2024 till July 19th 2024.Click Here To Apply
All Company names , logos , and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company , product , and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.